That’s way too much earnestness for the ironic. It’s way too much idealism for the cynical. And it’s way too much selflessness for the self-absorbed. In short, people aren’t upset at Tebow’s God talk. They’re upset that he might actually believe it.
Tagged: #Tim Tebow #NFL #religion #Evangelical Christianity #Christianity #prayer #Tebowing #sports #newsComments powered by Disqus
- sbkent reblogged this from beingblog
- keetdaskeet likes this
- bethrosee likes this
- allenbingham likes this
- valenciaja reblogged this from beingblog
- gaszookie said: As long as what someone believes does not impact you, why bother to care?
- conscientious-propaganda likes this
- rhonda-lou likes this
- toddwaller1 reblogged this from danielmrose
- toddwaller likes this
- danielmrose likes this
- danielmrose reblogged this from beingblog
- jjae likes this
- beingblog posted this