We are not going to enter a dialogue as Shi’ites. They try to put the issue in this frame. The dialogue should be with all people who were protesting. Some are liberal, non-Islamic. Some are Sunni and some Shi’ite.
—Ibrahim Mattar, member of the Bahraini Shi’a bloc Wefaq, in a statement published in today’s Guardian.
18 Notes/ Hide
- golabii reblogged this from insaniyat
- blissandzen likes this
- abcsoupdot likes this
- indigodreams likes this
- hummingsoftly likes this
- beingblog reblogged this from insaniyat
- almaswithinalmas likes this
- insaniyat reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- articlesofcleansingbreath likes this
- news-intercom reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- thepoliticalnotebook posted this