We release the unedited interviews of all our produced one-hour shows. Time constraints are often a good thing, helping us prune the tree to a more perfect form. But, it doesn’t come without a cost.
Sometimes we have to kill our darlings, and leave them strewn on the cutting room floor. And this conversation with Maria Tatar is a great example of editorial decisions made with a direction in mind. Listen to this unedited interview, and I think you’ll find it an entirely additive experience.
11 Notes/ Hide
- sleepyheathen reblogged this from beingblog
- storiessaveus reblogged this from beingblog
- serpentina13 reblogged this from beingblog
- serpentina13 likes this
- relaxandaspire likes this
- sigridpao likes this
- juliematthewsmartin likes this
- missmosnarylime likes this
- eyesthebye likes this
- growing-orbits likes this
- beingblog posted this