Rubber Ducky, You’re the One!
If there’s one thing the Japanese have mastered, it’s the art of fire and bathing. And these two men do not disappoint. Yasuyoshi Chiba’s triumphant photo of two men bathing in this makeshift ofuro captures the passion of this long-standing tradition. Even if Kesennuma city is in ruins, taking a hot tubby is not only making the best out of a difficult situation, it’s necessary to the human spirit!
(h/t Front Pages for doing what they do and the WSJ.)Comments powered by Disqus
- nyff likes this
- jequitakoyama likes this
- kikeek reblogged this from the-bath
- kikeek likes this
- katchin05 reblogged this from the-bath
- the-bath reblogged this from beingblog
- commonlybefuddled reblogged this from beingblog and added:
- untitled5 reblogged this from beingblog
- will5nevercome likes this
- peacegroundzero likes this
- atreb likes this
- vbellore likes this
- beingblog posted this