David Campbell’s paintings from his series “The Idiot” will make you laugh. Come on, a dude in repose sucking a lollipop while bouncing a beach ball is knee-slappin’ funny!
And some of his titles are even more humorous when paired with his painting. Granted, it’s an odd humor at times. “Touching My Wife’s Hair While She Sleeps” is kind of creepy, yes, but I love that the artist doesn’t take himself too seriously.
They are rather strange and slightly awkward — and they’re utterly beautiful.
(h/t to Tamara Brantmeier)
17 Notes/ Hide
- men-oh-pose likes this
- achello likes this
- half-formed-things likes this
- fuzzyafrotree likes this
- spotsonmyapples reblogged this from beingblog
- sharpless likes this
- raccoonsarenotafraidofpeople likes this
- thecitizensoffashion likes this
- 4dblog reblogged this from beingblog
- justjori likes this
- beingblog reblogged this from trentgilliss
- beingblog likes this
- trentgilliss posted this