Got broken into last Saturday. First, they tried to pry open the front door; then they found their way in through the back…
As far as we know, only a laptop was stolen, but it’s not my favorite way to be spending a holiday evening with my family. Nevertheless my lovely wife helped me clean it up and our landlord came immediately with a new piece of glass.
There’s a lot to be thankful for. And now we have an upgraded security system that I hope will put our staff’s mind a bit better at ease.
25 Notes/ Hide
- judssuzer likes this
- zenfreek likes this
- organicartfarm likes this
- masterring likes this
- moduliv likes this
- soon-to-be-free reblogged this from beingblog
- bladeofberserk likes this
- amywhipple likes this
- atreb likes this
- edakattack reblogged this from beingblog
- jmberryfictionwriter likes this
- agaysianvagabond likes this
- unblightenvironmental likes this
- musinge said: Sorry to read this. Best wishes!
- missmosnarylime likes this
- brainreins likes this
- rilandune said: So sorry to hear about the break-in, that’s terrible! For what it’s worth, I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your holidays, and that the security system will keep everyone feeling safe!
- rilandune likes this
- megaforge likes this
- jennasfawn said: So sorry that happened to you so soon after renovations….or that it happened at all.
- soocosmopolitan likes this
- apatosaurus said: Good luck.
- serendipityschild reblogged this from beingblog and added:
- half-formed-things likes this
- serendipityschild likes this
- aliceofblunderland reblogged this from beingblog
- beingblog posted this